Hi All,

I am having a very annoying problem.  I have a managed bootstrapper application
which requires .Net 4.5.  I have the proper PackageGroupRef in my bundle's
chain, and it installs .Net 4.5 successfully when there is no .Net installed.
The problem is that if .Net 4 is already installed I run into one of two
problems:

If in my BootstrapperCore.config I state:
               <supportedFramework version="v4.5" />
I get the following every time I run the installer no matter what:
host could not be loaded, error: 0x80070490.
               The prerequisites were already installed. The bootstrapper
application will not be reloaded to prevent an infinite loop.

If I declare any previous versions for supported framework, the installer
crashes, and never loads the prereq window.

Any ideas?

Nick