Using the:
<Bundle Condition="
(VersionNT = v6.0 AND ServicePackLevel >= 2) OR
(VersionNT = v6.1 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1) OR
(VersionNT >= v6.2)"

To filter out the specifications of .NET 4.5.
*Supported operating systems:
*Windows 7 Service Pack 1,
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1,
Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2,
Windows Vista Service Pack 2

The Operating System Property Values at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/aa370556.aspx

.NET 4.5 can run on:
Windows 7 (v6.1 and SP1) and also Windows Server 2008 R2 (v6.1 without any
SP).

This condition matches Windows 7: (VersionNT = v6.1 AND ServicePackLevel >=
1)
But how to match the Windows Server 2008 R2, as it have got the same
VersionNT set, but no ServicePackLevel.

Thanks,
Sam