 From: "TimM" <timmay...@smarttech.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:58 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Extract Binary file from MSI C++

Natalie, I have basically the same task where we have about 5 files within
the binary table that need to be extracted so that we can trigger a custom
actions that depends on all 5 files existing in the same folder.

So I would like to know if you have this working correctly and if so would
you be able to supply your solution?

Thanks.