Hi All,

My BA is supposed to install SQL Server express silently, however there is this
ugly black command prompt window that appears during the process.  I am fairly
certain my install commands are correct, but I could be wrong...  Is this a
known problem?  Expected behavior? Or am I doing something wrong?

It installs correctly, but I just want the silent install to be, well, silent...

InstallCommand="/Q /IACCEPTSQLSERVERLICENSETERMS /ACTION="Install"
/INSTANCEID="MSSQLSERVER"
                /FEATURES="SQL" /ERRORREPORTING="False"
/SQMREPORTING="False" /INSTANCENAME=" MSSQLSERVER"
                /AGTSVCACCOUNT="NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE"
/AGTSVCSTARTUPTYPE="Disabled" /ISSVCSTARTUPTYPE="Automatic"
                /ISSVCACCOUNT="NT AUTHORITY\NetworkService"
/ASSVCSTARTUPTYPE="Automatic" /SQLSVCSTARTUPTYPE="Automatic"
                /ENABLERANU="True" /SQLSVCACCOUNT="NT
AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE" /ADDCURRENTUSERASSQLADMIN="True"
                /TCPENABLED="1"
/BROWSERSVCSTARTUPTYPE="Automatic""

Thanks,
Nick
Nicholas Miller (Network Administrator)
LiveTechnology Holdings, Inc.
LiveTechnology Park: 16 Sterling Lake Rd, Tuxedo Park, NY 10987
Phone: 845.351.5100 Direct: 845.535.6205 Fax: 845.351.5102
Email: nmil...@livetechnology.com<mailto:nmil...@livetechnology.com>
Website: www.LiveTechnology.com<http://www.livetechnology.com/>