Hi,

I had three customers now in a 2 week period where my burn installer fails on
their computers.  They all have Windows 7 Professional.  When I get them to go
in to the Package Cache some MSIs are encrypted.  I get them to remove
encryption on the MSI files there, retry and the install then works.

Anybody else have this issue?  I'm aware MSI can't install successfully
encrypted but burn removes encryption from the package cache so this should not
happen.

Wes