I have a custom BA (modeled after a popular XAML example of the web) built that
gathers some parameters and kicks off MSI. Does the kicked off MSI always end
up in the background? Any way to make it appear in the foreground?

David White
Chief Software Engineer
Living PlanIT SA
Mobile: 586-354-5996

(c) Living PlanIT SA
This electronic message contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended for the use of the addressee only. Any dissemination, access, copying,
disclosure, use or redistribution of this message or any of its contents by
anyone without prior permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender by
reply.
We disclaim all responsibility and cannot accept liability for the consequences
of any person acting, or refraining from acting on the contents of the message
and the information contained in this email can in no way be considered legally
binding. Views presented in this message are solely the responsibility of the
author and are not necessarily those of Living PlanIT SA.