Here is my scenario:

*         I've created an install and custom managed bootstrapper based on Wix
3.7

*         The install is run on a Vista machine.

*         The bootstrapper installs .NET 4.0 to allow my managed bootstrapper
to work then prompts user to reboot.  Machine is rebooted.

*         When I log in, the managed bootstrapper is launched and my install
continues

When the machine reboots, I have code within my DetectComplete to check
"Bootstrapper.Command.Resume == ResumeType.Reboot".  If true, continue with the
install process automatically.  This was done to handle a reboot scenario which
can occur later.  Following the scenario shown above, the user is never being
prompted to accept a license or change settings in my UI because of this.

How can you tell if the managed bootstrapper is being run for the first time?
I'm missing a condition to make this work correct and I have no idea what it
is.  I'm sure someone out there has solved this issue and I would really
appreciate the help.

Thanks
     -Mike

This electronic message from NAU Country Insurance Company and any attachment
to it is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this electronic message or any attachment is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please return it to the
sender and delete this original from your system.

2828887 - 07 May 2013 21:01:05 -0000