From: StevenOgilvie [mailto:sogil...@msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 11:43 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Condition for Upgrading...

Hi folks,

I am confused, I looked within the WIX userlist and Googled this but I seem
to have mixed results...

I want to run a custom action on an Upgrade only.. I currently have it as:

<Custom Action="CA_CheckIfServerOnLine" After="InstallInitialize">NOT
Installed AND SERVER_INSTALL="0"</Custom>

But in some cases it is being run on a fresh install :(

I am using the MajorUpgrade element for upgrades...

Thanks,

Steve