1. Personally, I think moving all of the UI from the MSI to the Bundle is
going to be the best option going forward. MSI UI is not advancing and if
you're in Bundle it's better to have a seamless user experience that Burn
can offer. This is obviously just my opinion.

2. I do think Burn should correctly support showing MSI internal UI from
the Bundle for those people that do not share my opinion above. <smile/>
It is obviously more complicated than any of us expected and still needs
more work.

So, bugs should be filed when things don't work (and I think you've done
that once or twice. Thank you.). The only real question is who is going to
fix the bugs. Since I hold opinion #1 fixing those bugs is not high on my
personal list of things to fix in the WiX toolset. That means if you're
counting on me to personally fix those bugs in my volunteer hours on the
WiX toolset, you might be waiting for a while.

But I certainly wouldn't discourage anyone else from taking the bugs and
working with the wix-devs to implement proper fixes (we can't take hacks or
partial solutions that destabilize Burn, of course).