Hi Natalie,

Have you seen the tutorial at http://wix.tramontana.co.hu/? You may want to
emulate this, since it's a good tutorial for general use, but you may want
one tailored to your team and your product. You should include topics on
things that you use (for example, Burn, patching and early REPs), as well
as WiX/MSI conventions and best practices. Also describe how your code is
organised and how you'd build it.