I know that <Property Id="MSIFASTINSTALL" Value="1" /> in a <Product> will skip
the restore point, but how can this also be done in a <Bundle>?

In general, how do I set properties like that in a bootstrapper?

lso, why can't elements like <Property> and <Condition> be used in a
bootstrapper's <Bundle> the same way they are for a <Product> in a single MSI?

Alain

Alain Forget, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher
CyLab, Carnegie Mellon University