We have about 20 fragments with MSIPackages or EXEPackages in them. I need to
build several Bundles that have some of these Fragments in common.  How can I
refer to them without actually having to add the wxs fragments to each Bundle
project.  It would be handy to have 1 solution, with all of the Bundles and
references to the fragments.

Can VS2010 reference .wxs files as fragments ?

Example:
Frag1.wxs
Frag2.wxs
Frag3.wxs

Bundle1 has Frag1.wxs, Frag2.wxs, and Frag3.wxs

Bundle2 has Frag1.wxs and Frag3

Blaine Wheeler
Department of Social and Health Services
Project Coordinator
SEMS Operations
360.664.5416
blaine.whee...@dshs.wa.gov