That is the challenge I am trying to understand.

The setup which creates the web site could write URL information to a file
that in with the bundle exe, and maybe generate a self-extracting exe.  Then
the user might download the two files or something along that line, and the
bundle exe would then use the info about the URL to get the payloads.  I am
not sure how to implement this requirement and am trying to understand the
possible approaches.

I appreciate any advice.
Phill