Good afternoon,

Got an issue with a third-party component. It's got its assembly set as
"global" and it wasn't getting included in my setup-package. I set it to
"local" instead, thinking it'd fix it. However, it didn't end up in my
"bin"-directory in spite of that, so I guess no surprise that heat.exe doesn't
include it in my setup-package. My question is: is this behavior expected and
what's the recommended way to get this sorted out? Pre-WiX installer projects
nicely bundled these into the installation-package. I need to get it in there
somehow now. I figured I'll try this before the third-party vendor, see if
there's an oversight on my part.

Best Regards,

Tom