That's great.  Thank you for your help - much appreciated.
Suzy

-----Original Message-----
From: Wesley Manning [mailto:wmann...@dynagen.ca]
Sent: 26 June 2013 19:59
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Creating setup.exe from WiX msi file

Two ways:

Set text to empty as mentioned here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15441516/wix-wixstdbalicenseurl-doesnt-hide-license-when-custom-theme-used.
  I never did this.

Or you can create a theme.  Which allows you more flexibility in GUI.
E.g.:
<BootstrapperApplicationRef
Id="WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.HyperlinkLicense">
      <bal:WixStandardBootstrapperApplication
            LicenseUrl="http://www.dynagen.ca";
            SuppressOptionsUI="yes"
            ThemeFile="Theme\DynagenTheme.xml"
            LocalizationFile="Theme\DynagenTheme.wxl"
            />
      <Payload Name="dynagen.png" Compressed="yes"
SourceFile="Theme\DynagenLogo.bmp"/>
      <Payload Name="tg350.png" Compressed="yes"
SourceFile="Theme\toughseriesfront.png"/>
      <Payload Name="icon.ico" Compressed="yes"
SourceFile="Files\DynagenConfigInstall.ico"/>
    </BootstrapperApplicationRef>
There are blogs out there that tell you how to create a theme.

Wes