What would be really handy is a ba/ux with a feature tree selection driving
multiple msi packages. This would need to be in addition to WixStdBA, but
"getting it right" and doing it in a reusable way isn't a trivial task.
Handling upgrades would be especially tricky as a bundle can't currently
inspect a previous bundles stored variables.