I would like do something like this:

CustomActions.cs:

[CustomAction]
Public static ActionResults MyCustomAction(Session session)
{
                NativeMethod.XYZ xyz = new NativeMethod.XYZ();
}

NativeMethods.cs:

internal static class NativeMethods
{
                Internal class XYZ
                {
                                XYZ()
{
                                                XYZInternalFunc();
                                }

                                [DllImport("XYZ")]
                                Static extern private UInt32 XYZInternalFunc();
                }
}

Questions:

1.       Is this possible?

2.       Do I need to deploy XYZ.dll in same directory as my MSI file?

3.       Is it possible to bundle the XYZ.dll so that just the MSI is
sufficient to do the installs?

Thanks,

George