Classification: Public
If you are going to use Burn, why not skip 3.6 and go to 3.7?

-----Original Message-----
From: keith.doug...@statcan.gc.ca [mailto:keith.doug...@statcan.gc.ca]
Sent: July-11-13 12:52 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Windows updates

Following up to myself here to ask a question about burn. I had forgotten burn
got released in 3.6, since we've never needed to use it (until the below
question). Can 3.6 be installed side by side with 3.5? If it matters, I don't
need Votive except, perhaps, in 3.6.

Keith Douglas
Statistics Canada | 170 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 170, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
keith.doug...@statcan.gc.ca Telephone | Téléphone 613-951-4405 Facsimile |
Télécopieur 613-951-1966 Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada