Try the following:

Add upgrade details just above <InstallExecuteSequence> element.
The following will block install if newer version detected, and will remove
older version if detected.

    <Upgrade Id="17652B67-2C4F-4752-88CE-0E300DEA4C2F"> <!-- YOUR UPGRADE
CODE -->
      <UpgradeVersion OnlyDetect="yes" Minimum="4.3.0"
Property="NEWERVERSIONDETECTED" IncludeMinimum="no" /> <!-- Minimum = YOUR
VERSION -->
      <UpgradeVersion OnlyDetect="no" Minimum="0.0.0" Maximum="4.3.0"
Property="OLDERVERSIONBEINGUPGRADED" IncludeMinimum="yes"
IncludeMaximum="yes" /> <!-- Maximum = YOUR VERSION -->
    </Upgrade>

 <InstallExecuteSequence>
       <RemoveExistingProducts After="InstallInitialize" />
       <InstallExecute After="RemoveExistingProducts" />
       <Custom Action="validateSqlServer" Before="validateProductDb">NOT
Installed</Custom>
       <Custom Action="validateProductDb" Before="validateTpdb">NOT
Installed</Custom>
       <Custom Action="validateTpdb" Before="tryUpdateTpdb">NOT
Installed</Custom>
       <Custom Action="tryUpdateTpdb" Before="InstallFinalize">NOT
Installed</Custom>
     </InstallExecuteSequence>