Classification: Public
Sigh same merge modules just compiled under x86 and x64

Get the error:

Error   49      The merge module 'EnterpriseServicesMM_x64' contains a file
identifier,
'fil2502525491FAEBF0E0D0ED1FE352E76D.9EFC3F5B_3D47_4233_A162_371DEF5D8E92',
that is duplicated either in another merge module or in a File/@Id attribute.
File identifiers must be unique.  Please change one of the file identifiers to
a different value.    C:\Dev\ Setup\Services_Setup\Product.wxs        282     1
      Services_Setup

<Feature Id="MergeModulesX86"
             Title="Merge modules for 32 bit OS"
             Level="1"
             Display="expand"
             ConfigurableDirectory="DIRECTORY_PATH_SERVICES">
      <MergeRef Id="ServicesMergeModule"/>
      <Condition Level="1">
        <![CDATA[NOT(VersionNT64) OR $(var.Platform) = "x86"]]>
      </Condition>
    </Feature>
    <Feature Id="MergeModulesX64"
             Title="Merge modules for 64 bit OS"
             Level="1"
             Display="expand"
             ConfigurableDirectory="DIRECTORY_PATH_SERVICES">
      <MergeRef Id="ServicesMergeModule_x64"/>
      <Condition Level="1">
        <![CDATA[VersionNT64 OR $(var.Platform) = "x64"]]>
      </Condition>

<Merge Id="ServicesMergeModule" DiskId="1"
SourceFile="$(env.SharedServices)\Installers\wixlib\ServicesMergeModule.msm"
Language="1033"/> ...
<Merge Id="ServicesMergeModule_x64" DiskId="1"
SourceFile="$(env.SharedServices)\Installers\wixlibx64\ServicesMergeModule.msm"
Language="1033"/>