From: Blair Murri [mailto:os...@live.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 10:39 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Need to help! Uninstall the MSI on windows 7

Not all components were removed, so the removal wasn't complete. It appears
that the Assets folder only has subfolders and not files directly in it, so
without all components being removed it may have skipped removing all folders
in case they were still needed.

 MSI (s) (2C:D0) [08:49:30:611]: Component: MainDesktopShortcutComponent;
Installed: Local;   Request: Absent;   Action: Null
 MSI (s) (2C:D0) [08:49:30:611]: Component: MainStartmenuComponent; Installed:
Local;   Request: Absent;   Action: Null

 Is there another product that shares the component GUIDs of those two
components installed?