Does anyone have experience using 3.5-built wixlibs with light.exe in WiX 3.6
and 3.7?  For purposes of this discussion, I'm only concerned with the
official RTMs (3.5.2519.0, 3.6.3303.0, 3.7.1224.0).

My objective is to use wixlibs for inter-project collaboration, so that one
project can produce wixlibs for reuse in other projects.

Is the wixlib format reasonably backward-compatible across these versions,
or would I be better off requiring all parties to use the same version of
the WiX toolset?

Thanks,
Mike