 From: Marco Tognacci <mark...@live.it>
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 3:38 AM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] [WiX-devs] How can I Register a Component in Both 32
and 64 Bit Using a Single MSI

For doing this I have used Heat for harvesting the registration keys, but for
registering for 32 and 64 bit OS the same dll installed in the 32 bit Program
FIles folder I had created 2 msi package one compiled in 32bit mode with the
installation of the main program and the registration for the 32 bit OS and the
a 64 bit msi with the only registration of the dll for the 64 bit OS passing to
it the path of the installed 32 bit dll to register.