I used wix functionality

<w:ServiceInstall Id="WindowsServiceInstaller" Type="ownProcess"
Vital="yes" Name="######" DisplayName="######" Description="###"
Start="auto" Account="LocalSystem" ErrorControl="ignore" Interactive="no"
xmlns:w="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi"; />

<w:ServiceControl Id="StartService" Stop="both" Remove="uninstall"
Name="####" Wait="yes" xmlns:w="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi"; />