From: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@robmensching.com]
Sent: 21 August 2013 08:25
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] New Bug and Feature Request location:
http://wixtoolset.org/issues/

WiX Toolset Bugs and Features are now found here: http://wixtoolset.org/issues/

Today we launched the new WiX toolset issue tracker at
http://wixtoolset.org/issues/. A lot of the technology is brand new and there
will ongoing improvements. The important thing is that we can now make
improvements where we were at the whim of SourceForge with issues with the old
issue tracker.

All issues have been migrated but some things could not come across (for
example, ownership and attachments were not fully migrated). If you find
problems with issues migrated or have problems using the new issue tracker,
please contact me so we can sort out any problems. As noted above, a lot of
this is new technology so please be patient as we work out a few kinks and add
more functionality.

In the meantime, keep coding. You know I am! <smile/>

virtually,

   Rob Mensching
   Your Friendly Neighborhood Benevolent Dictator
   WiX Toolset