Hi,
uninstalling a msp, I found shared components files downgrade to original
version.
such shared components have ref counting and msidbComponentAttributesShared.
it should keep highest version when other product also refer it, as
promised by msidbComponentAttributesShared attribute.

I inspect the log, found FileCopy to restore shared component files from
cache, due to
REINSTALLMODE specifies all files to be overwritten.

I'm surprised why uninstalling msp will have such default REINSTALLMODE.
And it is not respecting my command line pass in REINSTALLMODE as well.

p.s. the msp is created with only version increase, product code and
upgrade code unchanged.
shared component files increase the version in MSP.

Thanks,
William L.