This is interesting to me:The last files being compared were RegistASM.exe. The
"Comparing bytes" message is from the comparison of the files in the "Comparing
Files" message just previous.
The error is being reported on TSResourceDllChs.dll. That isn't the same file.
This suggests that it was done comparing all of the files that could possibly
be in that transform, and it was in the process of either making deltas,
building cabs, or adding the patch header to the appropriate patch tables when
it errored out.
Did you supply PDB files? What happens if you remove them (or conversely add
them if they weren't there)?

> From: jocoo...@jackhenry.com
> To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:03:50 +0000
> Subject: Re: [WiX-users] The Last Error Received is: 0xc00000fd (-1073741571)
> while creating a patch
>
> 0xc00000fd is "Unknown Software Exception."  It's usually related to a stack
> overflow somewhere.
>
> --
> John Merryweather Cooper
> Build & Install Engineer -- ESA
> Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.(r)
> Shawnee Mission, KS  66227
> Office:  913-341-3434 x791011
> jocoo...@jackhenry.com
> www.jackhenry.com

 te the material from any computer. Forex products and services are offered by
the TradeStation Forex divisions of IBFX, Inc. (Member NFA) and IBFX Australia
Pty Ltd (ASIC registered).