Hi everyone,

I would like to propose a couple of improvements for WIX 3.8:

WIX-specific stuff:

While developing a type 1 custom-action in standard C, I noticed that
the include files wcautil.h and dutil.h had some definitions that
prevented me from creating a dll using just C instead of C++:

* enums should be typedefed to be available from standard-C
* extern "C" declarations should always be encapsulated with #ifdef __cplusplus

It was straight-forward to apply those changes, but it would be a pain having
to redo
this for each new version of WIX...

Burn-specific stuff:

* Currently the Image element in the theme-files does not honor transparency.
If I include a png-files with a "rounded" logo
where the rounding is created by providing transparent pixels, those pixels
will be rendered black instead.

* Add support for a Hyperimage element.  It would be really nice to have an
image on the success-page of the bootstrapper
that allows to click on it to and launch a webbrowser to follow the link
specified in the element (like the Hypertext element)

Best regards,
Tobias