I wanted to pass on the results of a test I did today.  I started with a
Win7 VM with IE10 (prereq of VS) and VS2013.  I then performed the
following steps:

Copy Files from a VS2010/VS2012 Dev Machine to the VM:

[ProgramFilesFolder]WiX Toolset v3.7\bin
IncludeFile.ico
LocationFile.ico
ProductFile.ico
ProjectFile.ico
WixLibraryFile.ico
sconce2010.dll
votive2010.dll

[ProgramFilesFolder]Microsoft Visual Studio
11.0\Common7\IDE\Extensions\Microsoft\WiX

Edit the extension.vsixmanifest found in the above WiX directory and add a
new section:

<VisualStudio Version="12.0">
 <Edition>Ultimate</Edition>
 <Edition>Premium</Edition>
 <Edition>Pro</Edition>
 <Edition>Express_All</Edition>
</VisualStudio> Open VS2012 Native Tools Comand Prompt and execute:
devenv /setup

Results:
Help About shows Windows Installer XML 3.7 and File | New Project shows all
the expected project types.

I created a setup project and a c# custom action project.  All seemed well.
 I then created a C++ custom action project.  Intellisense gives me
squigglies saying it can't find things like WcaInitialize but when I build
the project it compiles.

I hope this helps.  I'm going to keep refining these procedures as I find
issues.

Regards,
Christopher Painter
ISWIX, LLC