You can choose to not embed the the installation package of the drivers and
make the setup taking them from external folder, but you have to know them ad
compile time and add them in Wix Burn project.
Otherwise if you want Burn to run executable from extern folders you could do
this using custom actions, but it is not a best practice because the installer
have no control on this external packages and in this way one could add a virus
in this folder and using your setup running this virus file with elevated
privileges on the target machine.