2013/10/10 Walter Dexter <wfdex...@gmail.com>:
> It was my understanding that putting full path into Name wouldn't work.
> Everything I found online said what I did is the way to do it.
>
> I had a similar thought about an hour ago while driving about c_drive not
> getting redefined properly for the uninstall and will try to validate if
> that's the problem later this afternoon. I do see it and all the
> directories getting property changed to the right path prior to the
> FileRemove entries in the uninstall log, though.

During install:

Executing op: SetTargetFolder(Folder=C:\POS_BACKUP\SCRIPT\copy\Installers\)
Executing op:
FileCopy(SourceName=2-celubo.exe|1_eSC_MCDUSA_image.exe,SourceCabKey=FILE_ESCINST_1,DestName=1_eSC_MCDUSA_image.exe,Attributes=512,FileSize=65329813,PerTick=32768,,VerifyMedia=1,,,,,CheckCRC=0,Version=0.0.0.0,Language=0,InstallMode=58982400,,,,,,,)

During uninstall:

Executing op:
SetTargetFolder(Folder=C:\CDrive\POS_BACKUP\SCRIPT\copy\Installers\)
Executing op:
FileRemove(,FileName=1_eSC_MCDUSA_image.exe,,ComponentId={03D049A5-E608-4957-A8EE-8580775EF417})

That's certainly not the "right path".

--
Nicolás