yes,iam doing Major upgarde.when iam doping major upgrade i don't want
to delete previous installation and create a new one.
I am just deleting the control panel entry through registry and updating
new files.at,that time only control panel entry will be there.
that time i am facing size problem in control panel.
And,i tried to create .msp..but (sad) i didn't created it because i'm
not getting how to create .mst file

On 11-10-2013 16:29, Markus Wehrle wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a reason why you cannot use major or minor updates for your
> product?
> Using MSP files to patch your product will show the correct product
> size and there is no need to delete control panel entries.
> Regards,
> Markus
>
> > Chaitanya <chaita...@pointcross.com> hat am 11. Oktober 2013 um 10:00
> > geschrieben:
>

> > Hi,
> > Is there any way to suppress the size in control panel
> > entry.Because,base installer is showing 469mb in my control panel
> > entry.When we are upgrading a patch I am deleting Only control panel
> > entry and replacing files.After installing a upgrading a patch now entry
>
> > is showing as 32 MB.For that i want to suppress size in control panel.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Chaitanya.

> > October Webinars: Code for Performance
> > Free Intel webinars can help you accelerate application performance.
> > Explore tips for MPI, OpenMP, advanced profiling, and more. Get the most
> > from
>
> > the latest Intel processors and coprocessors. See abstracts and register >
>
> > http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=60134071&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya.