Hi guys and gals

I have just started using wix. And i'm impressed, at first it seemed quite
daunting but i'm getting the hang of it. One thing i'm stuck on atm I have to
copy a file into the c:/programdata/ folder. Is there a standard id for this
folder? Or do I have to treat it as a custom folder. I'm using wix 3.7. I have
seached on internet and found the same question but no answer.

Thanks upfront for any help you can offer.

Kind regards,

Sander Obdeijn