From: kosta [via Windows Installer XML (WiX) toolset]
[ml-node+s687559n7589676...@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 9:59 PM
To: Dror, Tomer
Subject: Re: How to modify MSI from the custom bootstrapper

Ok, how? Both launch actions, install and modify, are ignoring my modifications.
Installation, as it currently is, is set to do silent installation and
modification by reading some custom properties and with that information to
internally set feature install states to local or absent.
In case of first time installation it performs well, but in case of
modification, internal MSI, behaves as it was not started at all regardless of
launch conditions.