Hi all,

I got a bit confused when developing a custom BA using MFC.

I've created a UI thread to show the installer UI, and will call the
engine's method from this UI thread.

Now there are two thread using the same engine, from the BA class and the
UI.

Should I protect the call with a lock? Or if engine has already got a lock
inside?

I hope there will be more information about burn in the document in the
future.