2013/10/30 Christopher Painter <chr...@iswix.com>:
> One approach would be that 1.1 is a web download installer that contains
> all 25 packages  but will only download 5 of them.  I'm not sure if "Big"
> product will buy into this or not though.

As far as I know, shipping packages in the bundle vs downloading them
is not all-or-nothing. You can ship some packages in the bundle and
download others on demand. In this case, you can ship those 5 packages
in the bundle, and leave the others to be downloaded, which in most
cases they won't be.

--
Nicolás