That third process has the type of commandline that is placed in the RunOnce
key in case anything goes awry (reboot, BSOD, whatever) to facilitate attempts
to recover/rollback/whatever when the system restarts.

Something is running that commandline prematurely. Is it possible that some
driver installation action runs the RunOnce keys and/or reloads some profile
(causing the keys to be run)?

Can you determine the parent of the third process? IIRC, ProcessExplorer can
tell you process parents.