Heya

I've been running the Windows App Certification Kit on my Burn bootstrapper.
I have 5 (It's actually 3) warnings that seem unresolvable due to
implementation details of Burn (please correct me if I'm wrong).
The warnings are:
* An optional value 'MajorVersion' is missing or invalid for program <<MY
BUNDLE NAME>>
* An optional value 'MinorVersion' is missing or invalid for program <<MY
BUNDLE NAME>>
* An optional value 'VersionMajor' is missing or invalid for program <<MY
BUNDLE NAME>>
* An optional value 'VersionMinor' is missing or invalid for program <<MY
BUNDLE NAME>>
* An optional value 'InstallLocation' is missing or invalid for program <<MY
BUNDLE NAME>>

This is on a Windows 8.1 64-bit machine, where Burn writes to
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{GUID}.
It seems that the Burn engine for some reason omits writing these version
entries (although it does write (string)BundleVersion).
I understand there might be some debate as to what sort of InstallLocation Burn
should write, being a chainer and all. So I guess
I'll just have to live with that warning. However, to me, it looks like the
version warnings are just an oversight. Is that so?
And is there a clean way of resolving these warnings?

Thanks

Simon