Thank you for the help. I had hard coded the value of installdir to wwroot.
During installation the user is prompted to provide name for virtual
directory. If the user provides some other name for virtual directory other
than hard coded value for the root directory, then root directory and
virtual directory is getting listed in Iis. I dont want this. Is there any
way to dynamically set the installdir and set the same name provided by
user for installdir??
Any help appreciated.

Thank you

Regards