Hi All,

I am trying to set the asp.net version to 4.0. I have below piece of
code in my product.wxs :

Switch ASP.NET to version 4.0:

<!-- Switch ASP.NET to version 4.0 -->
         <CustomAction Id="MakeWepApp40" Directory="MYWEBWEBSITE"
ExeCommand="[ASPNETREGIIS] -norestart -s
W3SVC/MyWebSiteId/ROOT/[WEB_APP_NAME]"  Return="check"/>

         <InstallExecuteSequence>
             <Custom Action="MakeWepApp40" After="InstallFinalize">
                    ASPNETREGIIS AND NOT Installed</Custom>
         </InstallExecuteSequence>

The installer gets created but throws the below error :

I believe its is because of some issue here that this is occurring as on
commenting this part the installer got created but the app pool was not
set for the application.

The product.wxs also references the iisconfiguration.wxs that looks like
below:
<DirectoryRef Id="MYWEBWEBSITE">
             <!-- Configuring app pool -->
             <Component Id="MyWebAppPoolCmp" Guid="" KeyPath="yes">
                 <iis:WebAppPool Id="MyWebAppPool" Name="[WEB_APP_NAME]" />
             </Component>

             <!-- Configure virtual dir -->
             <Component Id="MyWebVirtualDirCmp"
Guid="{751DEB01-ECC1-48ff-869A-65BCEE9E0528}" KeyPath="yes" >
               <iis:WebServiceExtension Id="ExtensionASP2"
Group="ASP.NET v2.0.50727" Allow="yes"
File="[NETFRAMEWORK20INSTALLROOTDIR]aspnet_isapi.dll"
Description="ASP.NET v2.0.50727"/>
               <iis:WebVirtualDir Id="MyWebVirtualDir"
Alias="[VIRTUAL_DIR_VAL]" Directory="MYWEBWEBSITE" WebSite="DefaultWebSite">
                     <iis:WebDirProperties Id="MyWebVirtDirProperties"
AnonymousAccess="yes" BasicAuthentication="yes"
WindowsAuthentication="yes" />
                     <iis:WebApplication Id="MyWebWebApplication"
Name="[VIRTUAL_DIR_VAL]" />
                 </iis:WebVirtualDir>
             </Component>
         </DirectoryRef>

Could someone suggest whats the issue here?

Regards,
SuvraJyoti