It was my mistake , I have tried building wix instead of the DevBundle.
I download, compile and install the DevBundle, but the errors with building wix
are present, that I mentioned below.

The following actions (here is the source
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=31536281 ) fix the
problems with compilation
Build from elevated prompt once:
msbuild .\tools\OneTimeWixBuildInitialization.proj
Then you can build from unelevated. My guess is that you missed the 64-bit or
32-bit signing validation disabling.

Now I have another question, or I should create a new thread?

How to create a simple setup.exe which just verifies some components and
execute msi file that is placed near the setup.exe

Thanks,
Alex.