Hi,

I have a Windows service (among other things) that I am installing during the
process of my WiX Installer. The installer was working great, but it started to
have issues at one point. I believe (not 100% on if I did it before or after
the errors happened) I had manually removed the service due to the uninstaller
not actually removing files (I refreshed my GUIDs and they started to work).

On install now, it begins the process and hits a wall. Sits there for a minute,
and then throws out the error

Service '' () could not be stopped. Verify that you have sufficient privileges
to stop system services.

To confirm, my service name is not mentioned above, it is actually just ''

I've turned on verbose logs, and can see that the error is 1921.

Around that 1921 error, there are a handful of I/O on thread 5068 could not be
cancelled. Error: 1168 errors.

Thanks,

Moody