From: Dror, Tomer [mailto:tomer.d...@intergraph.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:44 PM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Signing all DLLs and EXEs in project

If you can explain how do you want to sign the dll I can try to create wix
extension for you

something like

 <Component Directory="FeatureA1"

                   yourNameSpace:SignKeyPathFile="yes"

                   Guid="{87DFBD51-5DA7-46D2-9FB5-8A602A87EA71}"
          Id="ComponentAA1.txt">
          <File KeyPath="yes"
Source="Content\FeatureA\FeatureA1\ComponentAA1\ComponentAA1.txt"/>
        </Component>
      </Feature>

Tomer Dror

SmartPlant Explorer Development Manager.
Intergraph Corporation.
Intergraph Israel.

Nesher 36881 - 4, Hacharoshet St.
P: +972 (4) 8779191-1222