I have a Property called PROPSERVERHOSTNAME which I use to update an Xml File
(util:XmlFile).  This property is set via SetProperty but I also give the
user the ability to override the default Property value by presenting the
Property in an edit Control.  My problem is that when the Xml File gets
updated, it always uses the value that was configured in the SetProperty
code instead of what the user types in the edit Control.  What am I doing
wrong?  If I comment out the SetProperty line of code, the Xml file
successfully updates with the value from the Control's user input.

The simplified code (using WiX Toolset v3.8):

<Property Id="PROPSERVERHOSTNAME" Secure="yes"/>

<SetProperty Id="PROPSERVERHOSTNAME" Value="Sample"
After="AppSearch"></SetProperty>

<Fragment>
    <UI>
      <Dialog....>
        <Control Id="CONTROL_LABEL_SERVERHOSTNAME" Type="Text" X="25" Y="73"
Width="325" Height="15" TabSkip="no" Text="&amp;Application Server
Hostname:" />
        <Control Id="CONTROL_FIELD_SERVERHOSTNAME" Type="Edit" X="25" Y="85"
Width="325" Height="18" Property="PROPSERVERHOSTNAME" Text="{200}"/>
      </Dialog>
    </UI>
  </Fragment>

<Feature...>
<Component Id="COMP_WEBCONFIG" Guid="{63EB4480-6D1F-4891-B48B-7627E21A167B}"
Directory="FOLDER_WEB">
                                        <CreateFolder/>
                                        <util:XmlFile
Id="ModifyConnectionString"
                 Action="setValue"
                 Permanent="yes"

ElementPath="/configuration/CustomConfiguration/APIConfiguration"
                 Name="hostname"
                 File="[FOLDER_WEB]\Web.config"
                 Value="[PROPSERVERHOSTNAME]"
                 SelectionLanguage="XPath"