From: Wesley Manning [mailto:wmann...@dynagen.ca]
Sent: 20 January 2014 13:18
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] best way to handle su8pporting files

Why can't you just compile the source code beforehand and place the binary in
the installer?  It's because of the integration; you are compiling both
together?  Usually you can compile your software into an intermediate library
that the user can use and compile with their software.  Any change on doing
that?