If you are using VS11 you should be able to use MSBuild on the SLN files
instead of devenv.exe (I haven’t noticed any non-MSBuild project types left in
VS 2012, but maybe there are some).

You could probably replace those two calls with something like:

call C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild
".\Services_Setup\Services_Setup.sln" /t:Clean /p:Configuration=Debug
/p:Platform=x86

call C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild
".\Services_Setup\Services_Setup.sln" /t:Build /p:Configuration=Debug
/p:Platform=x86 "/flp:LogFile=.\Build_Setup.log"

Adjust as needed

-Blair