It's date a time, not just date.

-----Original Message-----
From: faujong [mailto:fiefie.ni...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 3:16 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How to not copy a file in subsequent installations?

Thank you for your reply.

The first installation was today, so the app.config file date is today's date.
I then today modified the app.config file on the installed folder.

Do I understand it correctly that
1. when I re-install again today, it overrides the app.config file because the
dates of the file in the installer and on the installed folder are the same, ie
today's date ?
2. If I install tomorrow, since the dates of the file installer will be
tomorrow's date, and the date of the fiile on the installed folder is tomorrow,
it will NOT override the file  ?