Hi,

  I am trying to read a regkey value in the msi. But, this regkey has special
ACL set on it, which only allows Local System/Administrator to read it.

 I am using RegistrySearch Element to read the regkey.  The operation will work
if the msi is launched through elevated cmd window. But, if launched normally,
the operation will fail with error.

  "Info 1402. Could not open key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Test\.
System error 5.  Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact
your support personnel."

Could you recommend any solution to get this regkey value? At this point, we
prefer to avoid custom action if possible.

Thanks
Nan