> I don't know how you would go about Randomizing the Names, but as long
> as the DestinationName contains a name different from the SourceName
> the file name will be different after the copy completes.

Yes, that's pretty much the point of DestinationName. :) What I'm looking
for, however, is a way to generate a unique temp file on the fly without
having to shell out to a custom action that does this for me. The reason I
want to do this is because I don't know what other files could potentially
exist in the directory, so I want to just create a temporary unique file
name similar to what GetTempFilePath() (
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa364991%28v=vs.85%29.aspx)
does.

It sounds like that might not be possible currently.

Thanks though!