From: Albert van Peppen [mailto:alb...@insad.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:46 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Weekly releases are no longer updated?

Hi all,

I noticed for a long time that the weekly updates at
http://wixtoolset.org/releases are not updated since January 20, 2014.
Is there a specific reason for this? Do we actually have to build the set
ourselves in order to test them?
Or is there nothing specific that can be tested / everything is open so a
useable version cannot be build?
Or is it just my proxy that keeps the old page in cache ;)

Best regards,

Albert van Peppen